Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm going postal!

Going postal is another project by Julie Kirk, I am genuinely inspired by these ideas not just a crafty cyber stalker!!

Anyway I have made a travel journal ready for our trip to Sandy Balls at half term.  We did book our holiday mostly based on the name of the camp site!!  I have made a postcard for each day that we will be there, we will write them each evening, then when we get home we can add some pictures and final comments.  They look like this :




I am very much looking forward to writing them, not least because the holiday will be just a week after William comes out of hospital.  I am a bit anxious as he doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to holidays and we have cancelled lots in the last few years to go to Southampton instead!  I am hoping that being closer to G4surgery will mean we don't need to visit :) 

We are off to hospital next week and he is in theatre all day Wednesday.  I am hoping we will be home by the following Monday which gives me a week to recover and do the laundry!

Check back next week for an update :) 

Katie x


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you commented on the name of the camp-site ... it certainly stopped me in my tracks and I had to read it a few times to check I had it right!

    I love that you've got your journal all ready to go and I hope you all have a wonderful time [I'll send all positive thoughts your way!] - it certainly sounds like you deserve a relaxing break.

    Thanks for joining me - I've popped your post on the board now: http://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/going-postal/

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete