Friday, July 12, 2013

Je suis partie!

Thank you lovely St Mary's people for a fabulous last day, an easy room clearing job with girls I liked, delicious lunch and champagne :) a lovely speech from Evelyne and more presents.  It was a shame I had to rush off at the end to collect Madeleine but probably best as there was no time for tears.  I will really miss everyone, I haven't enjoyed a job so much for a long time and will definitely keep in touch for when I am ready to work again! 

Here is my first cup of tea in my gorgeous new mug as a lady of leisure!  I am officially a lady who lunches, loads the dishwasher, does laundry, food shopping, basic paediatric nursing, key stage 1 homework and is general fount of all knowledge when it comes to lost things!  It is all very exciting but today is a little bit sad having left my lovely colleagues and such a nice school.  
 First let's enjoy the holidays :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment